Frequently Asked Questions
- We tried to make our products reliable, simple and easily understood. However, there may be an unlimited number of different questions and wishes of users. find answers to questions about payment, delivery, technical issues, and other general questions.
1. Is your online order form secure?
Yes, it is 100% secure.
2. What happens after I complete the order?
You will receive an email with your registration code and instructions to get started within a few minutes!
3. Can I change the logos used in the interface?
Yes, you can. Please click "Settings" button to change it.
4. What software does it need to view the digital publications created by FlipCreator?
An Internet browser with Adobe Flash Plugin 9.0 or above installed.
5. How long does one license last?
FlipCreator is split into 4 versions: Annual, Professional, Enterprise and Global. The Annual version is an one-year license and you can use it for one year. You have to renew it after one year if you want to continue using it. The other three versions including the Professional, Enterprise and Global are a lifetime license and you can use them forever.
6. Can I change the background of publication?
Yes, you can change the background with different color, or with an image file, such as JPG, GIF, PNG, SWF.
7. Can I add instructions at the start of publication?
Yes, you can add instruction by clicking "Settings" button to specify an introduction image file including JPG, GIF, PNG, SWF format.
8. How can I create an offline version so I can distribute it with a CD?
Yes, you can. It's very simple to create an offline version. Just check "Create Offline Version" item when you publish your publication, FlipCreator will create a single self-executed offline pack for you.. After publishing, you can get the offline version from "offline" subfolder under your output folder.
9. What does DPI mean?
Dots per inch(DPI) is a measure of spatial printing or video dot density, in particular the number of individual dots that can be placed in a line within the span of 1 inch (2.54 cm). Normally DPI for publishers is set to 300 for printing. However this is not needed for viewing on a monitor and would put huge strains on the end users server. We recommand 150 DPI setting in the conversion process and set this number as the default.
10. How to distribute a publication via CD with autostart feature?
It is very simply to create an autorun. Please follow the steps below:
Paste the following code, then change "OfflineVersionFileName.exe" to your offline version file name.
Save the above text file as autorun.inf, ensure that file type is set to "all files" and not "txt".
Burn this fie and your offline version file into the CD.
11. If I buy your software I can create digital publications for my clients?
Yes, you can. But only FlipCreator Enterprise version can be used to produce digital publications for your clients or other companies. So you have to purchase FlipCreator Enterprise version.
12. How to publish the publication to iPad/iPhone or Android?
Please upload the publication to your website. Then you can view it directly with the browser of iPad/iPhone or Android. No App required.
13. Why links work only on Preview mode, when I open the publication with internet browser, all the links won't work?
To test the links, please click "Preview" button to view it, or upload the publication to your website and then view it. Because Flash Player prevents accessing web links from local computer for the security reason.
14. I have more questions - who should I write to?
Please send your additional questions to email@example.com