Create digital publication with a few clicks
- Easy to use.
- With our easy to use interface, you can make a digital publication in a few mouse clicks! Even a new user, you can use FlipCreator within a couple of minutes without any special learning.
FlipCreator also supports right click operation, this feature allows you to create a digital publication with only TWO clicks. more »
Publish on tablet and mobile devices
- Html5 version for Apple iPad/iphone/ipod touch, android and more... Beside Flash version, all publications created by FlipCreator will also include HTML5 version. So you can view the publications not only on your PC and Mac, but also mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone and Android devices. How to view your publication on mobile device?
You don't need to install any app onto your device before reading your publications. Only a browser is required to view your publications on a mobile device.
Rich media and links
- Insert Video, youtube video, Audio, Links, Flash animation, button, picture. Embed multimedia such as audio, video, YouTube video, button, picture and Flash animation to pages of your publication. Insert hyperlinks(internal/external links) in your publications. All hyperlinks in a PDF can be imported into your publication automatically.
You can also specify background music for each page or the entire publication.
Set a password for your publication
- password protection This feature allows you to protect your publications from unauthorized access. All you need to do is to add a password for your publicaton. Your audiences will be prompted to type password when opening the protected publication.
Tracking with Google Analytics
- Track everything Measure and track all reader behavior, including number of vistors, visits and page views, time spent on publication, time spent on page, links clicked, audios played, videos played, keywords searched and many more... All you need to is to enter your Google Analytics UA. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics.
Create table of contents
- Import table of contents from pdf, or Create it by yourself. FlipCreator supports analyzing and importing table of contents from PDF files. After that, you can edit the imported table of contents. If you want to create it by yourself, instead of importing from PDF, or your PDF does not contain a table of contents, FlipCreator can help you to create table of contents for your digital publication. Here is a sample to show you how the table of contents like.
Add bookmarks to pages
- Add bookmarks for you readers. You can add bookmarks for some important pages. All your readers can see these bookmarks you defined. On the other hand, FlipCreator also has the abiity to add bookmarks by your readers. The difference is that these bookmarks are only visible to the person who created them. Here is a sample to show you how the bookmarks like.
Note: The bookmarks your reader created are saved into your reader's computer, so any other reader won't see it.
Searchable in search engine
- Generate Files for Search Engines. FlipCreator can generate html files for search-engines to index. Once you submit one of these files to search engines, your publications will become searchable.
Add advertising banner
- Show advertising banner to your readers. You can add an advertising banner to the top of the "book". You can also add a intruction banner to the right hand side of the "book". The banner can be not only jpeg format, but also gif or flash animated banner.
An URL can be specified to the banner, when your readers click on the banner, the URL will be opened.
User interface in multi-languages
- 12 languages available Currently FlipCreator supports 12 languages for interface of publication, they are: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Tranditional Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Arabic and Korean. More languages will be added, as per your request.
Your language is not in the list? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add it for you.
Right to Left (RTL) Reading Supported
- LTR or rtl FlipCreator supports both Left to Right (LTR) and Right to Left (RTL) flipping mode. Middle eastern languages such as Hebrew and Arabic are written predominantly right-to-left. So you can select Right to Left for this these langueae.
Command line supported
- run FlipCreator from command line or your application. The command line feature is provided for the advanced users.
You can finish a publishing of digital publicaiton with command line. This feature allows you to call and run FlipCreator from command line or event your own application.
A digital publication can be created with the following command line: flipcreator D:\PDF\ebook.pdf
- Built-in FTP client. FlipCreator is able to upload the published digital publication to your FTP server directly after you finish the publishing.
Download EXE or ZIP version for offline reading
- Read it offline. We offer this feature for those readers who can't connect to the internet or don't want to read the publication online. It enables reader to download the publication onto the readers' hard drives, USB drives or CD/DVD, so that they can read the publication offline.
For your readers convenience, both of EXE and ZIP version are provided.
Archive previous issues
- view previous or related digital editions. It give your readers the ability to view previous or related digital publications. Like an eMagazine, you can show the links of the last two years' issues for your readers, so that they can easily access these issues by a couple of mouse clicks.
Share with friends and colleagues
- Share via email or share on Social Networks. This feature allows your readers to share the ebooks they like via email or social networks, like Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
Cick here to view full feature list